Luxury Real Estate Development Project in Riga Center looking for Investor, Developer.
This strategic site is looking for a developer, builder, or investor to acquire a 100% interest in the property or enter the project as a co-investor. All approvals have been received from all the required Riga City departments as well as construction permit. All infrastructure is in place (Electricity, Sewage, etc). Zoning: Mixed-Use. Project: Three level underground parking; Intensity- no limit; Floors: 8 floors (new construction)/ 3 (reconstruction).
– Sellable Residential Space: 6,729 sqm
– Sellable Office Space: 1,267 sqm
– Sellable Terrace Space : 440 sqm
– Sellable Underground Parking: 200 spaces
– Panoramic views of Riga and the city skyline from the roof terrace
– Privet Residential Drive and Valet parking services
– Three level underground parking with over two underground parking spaces per apartment
– Lifestyle Management Services
– Located in the protected district of Riga City’s historical center
– The land plot is located in the UNESCO protected heritage area
– Within easy walking distance from the Old Town, business districts and points of interest
– Good location in the prestigious embassy district
– Entrance to the proposed development site will be from prestigious central street.
– The entrance will be via a 24 hour concierge or via a car gate with a pre-approved card
– The rectangular shape of the land plot allows the development to be build in –site which offers more exclusivity and quite surroundings to future residents
– The site currently accommodates two buildings; one is for demolition and another for reconstruction
– All geological and other tests have been performed; the current site and nearby buildings condition allows to construct a three level underground parking. All Geological works have been performed by a Swiss Company.
– Approximately 20 minutes to the airport, 10 minutes walking distance to the Old Town, 5 minutes walking distance to major embassies.
Do you have other development projects, properties, and search for funding? Ask a tip to B2BALTIC TELEVISION